I. GENERAL TERMS
Out of concern for retaining the right of the Users for privacy and fulfilling the requirements arising from the law, Defence24 Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, Foksal Street 18, 00-372 Warsaw, publishes the document describing the principles of making operation performed on personal data, collecting, processing and using personal data and using cookies as a part of operating the following websites: www.defence24.pl, www.cyberdefence24.pl, www.energetyka24.com, www.space24.pl, www.infosecurity24.pl, www.defence24.com.
Defence24 Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, Foksal Street 18, 00-372 Warsaw, NIP number 1132857583, REGON number: 146224999 recorded into National Court Register under KRS number 0000427851 (hereinafter referred to as “Defence24 Sp. z o.o.”) guarantees to the Users of websites the right to choose the scope of disclosed information regarding to the Users. Defence24 Sp. z o.o. hereby informs that on its websites it uses the technology such as cookies text files.
Cookie files are small text files which are saved on a data terminal equipment of the User and used to identify the User's browser while using websites. Cookies are used to customise the content of websites to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of websites. Cookies are also used to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allows to understand in what way the User uses websites, what enables to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the User.
Cookies contain set of different information about the User of the website and their browsing history on that website. Thanks to it, the owner of the server, which has sent cookies, can get to know the IP address of the User and, for instance, check what websites they have browsed before entering the website. Moreover, the owner of the server can check what kind of browser the User uses or if there have been errors during displaying the website. It is worth mentioning this data is not attributing to particular persons browsing websites (Anonymous User) without giving the name and surname of the User, but only to the computer connected to the internet on which cookies have been saved (IP address serves to this). In addition, this data is encrypted in a way which blocks the access for the unauthorised persons.
Two types of cookies are used on our websites - "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files that remain on the User’s device until they log-out from the website or switch off the software (browser). Persistent cookies remain on the User’s device for a defined period in cookies parameters or until they manually delete it.
Browser very often accepts storage of the cookies by default on the User’s data terminal equipment. The Users can alter the settings of the browser regarding the cookies at any time. The settings can be altered for instance in the way which blocks automatic operation on cookies in browser’s settings or informs about every storage process in User’s device. Detailed information on possibilities and ways of managing cookies is available in software’s settings section of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera.
Defence24 Sp. z o.o. hereby declares that limitations of using the cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
III. Collecting and processing of personal data
1. Defence24 Sp. z o.o with its seat in Warsaw, Foksal Street 18, 00-372 Warsaw, NIP number: 1132857583, REGON number: 146224999, recorded into National Court Register under KRS number 0000427851 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Controller’) is the personal data controller.
You may contact the Controller at [email protected]
2. Personal data such as e-mail address disclosed by the User, nick, name and surname and IP address, according to the point a and point c of art.6 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ‘RODO’) is processed only to dispatch the Newsletter (if wished), dispatch and upload comments, control of comments’ content before their publication and refuse of their publishing without specification the reason as well as a to delete unlawful, rude, offensive and any other Comments which the Controller shall consider unlawful, including the content which may violate the rights of third parties (inter alia copyrights). The data subject shall have the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any time.
3. The Controller processes personal data in accordance with law, collects it for defined and lawful purposes and does not further process. Data is collected to the extent necessary for these purposes.
4. The Controller makes every effort to protect the Users’ personal data against unauthorised access by third parties. The Controller does not disclose personal data to unauthorised third parties. Personal data recipients can solely be institutions entitled to receive the data under binding law.
5. The Controller shall not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations.
6. The Controller stores the data for the period of time necessary to render the services and until the possible withdrawal of consent regarding personal data processing.
7. Submission of personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for the proper supply of the service.
8. Every User has the right to access to the content of their personal data and the right to rectify it, delete or limit the processing by contact the Controller: [email protected]
9. Every User has the right to object to processing of their personal data at any time, as well as the right to data portability to another entity by contact the Controller: [email protected]
10. If the provisions of RODO Regulation have been breached while personal data processing, the User has the right to lodge complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
11. Personal data provided by the User shall be processed in automatic way, i.e. without human intervention.